Thursday, November 17, 2016

Credit Card Knife as an Ultimate Survival Tol

There are many companies on the Internet that sell different types of credit card knifes. Most popular are vat19, lainsinclair, amazon, knifecenter, aliexpress etc. The prices are varying from $16 up to $40 depending of the design and additional sub-tools added.

Credit Card Knife Researching

As a web researcher my job is to check all of them, to study in depth what they can do, and what advantage will have by owning one. 
The best place to start are the search engines such Google, Bing and Yahoo. Personally I prefer Google.com.
I typed the keyword "Credit card knife". I got the following results.
Credit Card Knife


As you can see there are 1600000 results under this keyword. That means it's a popular topic. People know and understand the advantage of having such survival tool. I don't know if the people are using these knifes very often but I know for sure that it can be life safer in many occasions. 
As I opened each of these links I saw that their credit card knifes are with highly different design. Some of them are simple plastic with simple design and can be used in very limited situations. Other are very sophisticated built from stainless steel, surgical sharp, with perfect locking mechanisms to protect from accidents. Of course such stainless steel credit card knifes are more expensive, approximately $30 plus shipping.

Credit Card Knife Main Use

The credit card knife can be used in various situations as a surviving tool or as an ordinary knife. If your bought steel credit card knife you can use it to cut bread, food, paper, even thin tree. You can cut cables, plastics, dig a hole in the ground etc. 
Usually I am using it when I go in the wood for a walking. I fell safely from animals attack, If I need to cut some bushes or thin trees to make a pass. I use it if I need to cut some fruits in the woods etc. 
I even use my own as a screwdriver because it's thin, only 3mm. 

Where Can I buy a quality credit card knife?

As I mentioned earlier there are many companies selling credit card knifes. The cheapest I found you can buy is 10-in-1 multifunctional practical credit card knife. You can check on the link bellow.

10-in-1 Multifunctional Practical Credit Card Style Self-defense Knifes Survival Tool

Current price is $3.99 what is very cheap for such knife. Maybe because it's plastic not steel. It weights only 44 grams.

Other such knife that I will recommend is credit card mini knife. You can buy it from here: 3Pcs Portable Folding Safety Razor Sharp Credit Card Mini Knife Black.

This knife is made from Iron. It's black colored, only 15 grams weight. It's lengths is 8 cm. It has protecting mechanism so can't happen accidents. Can be used as a survival tool, to cut food, trees etc. Because it's built from iron it's durable. It's current price is almost $7.

And last, similar as above knife is offered for free. You only need to pay shipping costs. Survivallife is offering a limited opportunity to get this survival tool for free, only shipping cost you should pay. This according to me is the best option because it's made from stainless steel. It's a surgical sharp and powerful. 
I hope I provided a good tutorial what a credit card knife is, what are the best option and where you can get your own.
Almost to forget, if you get the last one be cautious to do not bring it where metal detectors are because it's steel.

However those blades are excellent tools that can be very useful. I really love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment